Eyecatcher For children

Who can help me?

children's drawing of fighting pain

First, you should tell your parents about your pain. If they don’t know what to do, you should visit a pediatrician. He or she decides how to proceed, what should be investigated and if you should take medication.

If the pediatrician also doesn’t know what’s causing your pain or what you can do to make it better, you can make an appointment at our pain clinic.

It’s best that your parents call us to make an appointment. Our telephone number is +49 (0)2363 975-180.